Annually Community Action Partnership serves 40,000 persons across San Luis Obispo County and nine other central and southern California counties. Through a variety of programs and in collaboration with other community service agencies, Community Action Partnership helps individuals and families achieve and maintain self sufficiency through the following services:
- Help participants secure and retain employment
- Help maintain adequate housing
- Help in receiving medical services
- Help obtain energy subsidy and weatherization assistance
- Help provide child care and preschool education
Chart of Funded Expenditures
We are a 501(c)(3) organization.