Today the face of poverty isn’t exactly what you would expect. More than ever, individuals and families are struggling. Many have never needed help, until now.
The changing face of poverty:
- Seniors are having to choose between dinner and medicine;
- Parents with children are living on the streets or in their car;
- Families are going without heat;
- Working parents are leaving their children home alone because they can not afford childcare;
- Adult children have to leave their frail elderly parents home alone because they must earn a living.
By contributing to Community Action Partnership of San Luis Obispo County you are choosing to take action! Community Action Partnership is helping people and changing lives.
Be a part of Community Action! Choose to Take Action!