The Adult Day Center (ADC) is an affordable adult day care program that focuses on providing respite to family caregivers and quality care to aging loved ones with Alzheimer’s, dementia, or other cognitive impairments. ADC provides a supportive day care environment that assists seniors in reaching and maintaining their highest level of cognitive function. The program is designed to keep seniors independent and living outside of assisted living and nursing homes for as long as possible, and providing a much needed break for their family caregivers.
ADC’s motto is “Celebrate living in the moment!” Many of the senior participants consider ADC their second home and call it “The Club.” ADC provides a full day of activities, Monday through Friday from 8:00am– 5:00pm, to stimulate and maintain cognitive and physical abilities.
Visit us! Be our guest for lunch, prepared by the Paso Robles Culinary School, and enjoy an afternoon of activities! Call us at (805) 239-5679 and make a reservation to see firsthand how the Adult Day Center can provide the needed care and support you are looking for.
Adult Day Center Provides:
- a nutritionally complete hot lunch provided by the Paso Robles Culinary Academy
- a daily morning snack with coffee/tea and a light afternoon snack
- adapted exercise, games, and social activities throughout the day
- musical activities and performances provided weekly by community volunteers
- a fully fenced patio/garden area for outside activities
- flexible attendance to meet families’ needs
- one to five staffing ratio allows us to provide extra care for participants
- volunteer opportunities, including internships for Cal Poly and Cuesta students
- caregiver support, information, and referral, including caregiver support group meetings.
Our services are offered on a suggested donation scale based on the participants’ income level.
1345 Oak Street
Paso Robles, CA 93446
PHONE: (805) 239-5679
FAX: (805) 239-5729
Funding for Adult Day Center
The Adult Day Center relies on community support, donations, and fundraising to keep our services affordable to the families who need quality care for their loved ones.
Your gift helps family caregivers keep their loved ones living at home for as long as safely possible and allows seniors with dementia to spend their days in a caring environment full of friends and fun!
Please visit www.capslo.org/donate to make a donation and learn more about how you can help.