Our Mission is "to foster personal health and empowerment through access, advocacy, and education."
Prevention and early detection are the primary focus of our medical and educational services -prevention of unplanned pregnancy, the spread of sexually transmitted infections including HIV, and the early detection of chronic diseases and reproductive cancers.
- The Center for Health and Prevention - reproductive health care clinics providing HIV testing, pregnancy testing, STI/STD testing and treatment, pap smears, breast exams, birth control, free condoms, emergency contraception, and all other reproductive health services
- The Center- San Luis Obispo Clinic
- The Center – Arroyo Grande Clinic
- Birth Control
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Information
- Menopausal Services
- Generation Next Building Services
- Liberty Tattoo Removal
- Youth Programs
- Project Teen Health
- Sexual Health Education
- Teen Academic Parenting Program
- Adult Wellness and Prevention Screening / Healthy Eating for Succesful Living in Older Adults